Photo Credit: Alexandra Mascali
It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight we have a fun salad featuring crunchy bacon bits. This Bacon Pomegranate Salad also includes tangy red onions and a pop of tart and crunchy pomegranate seeds. It’s a perfectly simple and special way to start the weekend and a light way to eat after the Christmas feast. Enjoy!
Bacon Pomegranate Salad
Author: Elizabeth Mascali
Recipe type: Salad
- 12 oz. spinach/spring mix lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Italian dressing (use your favorite recipe or bottled dressing)
- Place lettuce in large salad bowl.
- Top with onion, bacon and pomegranate seeds.
- Lightly dress and toss until thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.