It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight we have a “lite bite” that’s perfect for feeling right!
The combination of sweet mandarin oranges and tartly sweet Craisins® add a punch of flavor and festive color to this delicious salad. Enjoy!
Author: Elizabeth Mascali
Recipe type: Salad
- 12 oz. spinach/spring mix lettuce, washed and dried
- 15 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¾ cup Craisins
- Italian dressing (use your favorite recipe or bottled dressing)
- Place lettuce in large salad bowl.
- Top with oranges and Craisins.
- Lightly dress and toss until thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.