This delicious, gluten free salad is packed with flavor. Fresh cilantro, cranberries, lime, edamame and Tamari Ginger dressing give it an incredible taste and texture. It’s a party in your mouth and it makes a perfect salad for entertaining this fall and through the holidays!
Coconut Quinoa Salad
Created by: Amie Valpone
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups cooked shelled edamame
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup finely diced red bell peppers
- 4 button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 scallion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup San-J Gluten Free Tamari Ginger Asian Dressing
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad by combining edamame, beans, red peppers, mushrooms, scallion, dried cranberries, coconut and carrot.
- Remove quinoa from heat; set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Add cooked quinoa to the bowl of salad ingredients.
- Pour San-J Gluten Free Tamari Ginger Asian Dressing on top; gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, parsley, lime zest, sea salt and pepper.
San-J maintains a comprehensive library of Asian-style recipes you’re sure to enjoy, including many more delicious, gluten-free recipes. Learn more at www.san-j.com.