It’s time for Friday Night Bites and tonight we have a special salad that’s perfect for kicking off weekend right. Hope you enjoy!
Tequila Shrimp and Watermelon Salad
- 2 Pounds Cooked Peeled, Cleaned and Chilled Cocktail Shrimp
- 2 Cups Seedless 1 Inch Watermelon ( or mix of melon) Cubes or any balls using melon baller
- 1 bag of baby spinach or arugula
- 1 cup Casa Noble Tequila
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Finely Granulated Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro Leaf
- 1 tspn. Sea Salt or to taste
- 1 tspn. Cracked Pepper or to taste
Gently toss together the shrimp, watermelon and cilantro leaf. Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over shrimp and watermelon. Marinate 12 to 24 hours. When ready to serve plate over baby spinach or arugula. Serve chilled. Serves 8 to 10.
©2014 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved
Enjoy and cheers to the weekend! Friday Night Bites is a weekly food series from the Partybluprints Blog.