Can you imagine your kids’ faces when you bring this to the family table?
My Mother-In-Law Laura has been making this dip since I met my husband ( we’re talking 20+ years now) and it’s always the crowd favorite. I can’t wait for you to try it!
PLUS It’s SO GOOD and as easy as 1,2,3!
- Only 5 ingredients
- Takes minutes to make
- No Bake Dessert
- 12-20 large strawberries, washed with stemmed removed
- 1 bag JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 box JELL-O Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz. container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups milk
- Defrost COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Empty JELL-O Pistachio Instant Pudding into large mixing bowl. Add milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Allow pudding to set for 5 minutes and then fold in COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Cover and refrigerate Elf Dip.
- Stick a toothpick into end of strawberry, leaving approximately ¼” sticking out on pointed end of strawberry. Stick JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallow on end of toothpick to make ball for Santa’s hat. Repeat process until all Santa’s hats are assembled. Set aside while you prepare deviled egg dish.
- Spoon Elf Dip into sealable plastic bag. Snip off corner of bag and pipe approximately 2 tbsp. into each compartment of deviled egg dish.
- Top each compartment of dip with a Santa’s Hat. If your deviled egg dish provides room in the middle, fill with Elf Dip and top JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows.
Tip: A deviled egg dish makes the perfect presentation for your Santa Hats