If you are looking to dress up your table for spring but don’t have a lot to spend, Melamine is the perfect choice. It comes in some of the most colorful and pretty patterns available in dishware and has other great perks too. It is affordable, more eco-friendly than paper and is great for kids and entertaining outdoors.
Since melamine is hot right now, there is a lot to choose from in stores and on the net, but shop wisely as prices vary greatly. We love these two options from Target and Frenchbull. The tableware from Target.com above is budget friendly and will bring a blast of colorful, spring flowers to your table.
- Stripes Party Pack Tumbler Set of 12 : $24.99 – target.com
- Flower Melamine Dinnerware Set of 12 : $19.99 – target.com
- Set of 4 Assorted Spring Gerbera Daisies – 22″ : $7.99 – target.com
Frenchbull.com offers a pretty selection of patterns that coordinate with napkins, table runners and serving pieces. You don’t need to buy the whole collection just a napkin or plate and some pretty glasses. Who wouldn’t get spring fever when they sat down to a table set with these!
- Ring Flatware Set $28.00 – frenchbull.com
- Glitter Goblet Set $28.00 – frenchbull.com
- Pink Paisley Napkin $12.00 – frenchbull.com
- Mosaic Plate 11″ $11.00 – frenchbull.com