It’s Leap Year and in honor of the extra day we all receive today, February 29th, our blogging friend, Jessica from Look Who Found the Marbles, created a fun little meme with a list of questions to answer on our own blogs. You’re welcome to link up and leap along with us!
So here are my answers to Jessica’s question…
1. My childhood nickname(s) was Wiki, my girlfriends called me this, think it had something to do with a night out and the song “Jam On It” – it stuck. They still refer to me this way even today, some 30 years later!
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, bring me to a beach and give me a stack of fashion magazines, come back the next day.
3. The television character I most identify with is Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond, my BIL actually calls me this sometimes! My husband calls me the General.
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Neiman Marcus because I love the clothes, shoes and bags and have never really been able to shop there on our budget.
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is jump over the wall at Giant Stadium during a Grateful Dead Concert and make my way to the front of the stage – danced my heart out and lost one of my shoes.
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is travel, some of the places on my list are the Pyramids of Giza, Aurora Borealis, The Louvre, Parthenon, Amazon Rain Forest, Great Barrier Reef and Bali.
7. My family will always be loyal to each other and the game of hockey.
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Ellen. I think I would have a great day and make a new friend, plus anyone who is known by only their first name is worth meeting.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is wheel, I live in the car and can’t imagine carrying 3 hockey bags around on my back!
10. When life hands me lemons, I slice them up and enjoy them with shot of Patron Tequila!
Now it’s your turn!
Fill in the linky below with a direct link to your post and hop around to learn more about your fellow bloggers. We even have a hashtag – #leapblog or #leapblog2012 . You can use it in your post title.